Today was another great day of seeing great progress in putting Current Obsession together. The crew at Ranger was treated to Top Pot doughnuts this morning, and I got to see the finished house sitting outside waiting to be put on, and the insert suspended so I could see all the wiring, hoses and what have you. Then the best moment of all was when I got to see the insert being fitted into the hull.
This was one more step toward the dream. The last time I was in Kent there were 3 pieces; today it’s down to 2. And next time I see her, she will be all in one piece.
looking through the pictures below you may spy changes/upgrades like;
- Garmin AIS 600
- Xantrex LinkLite battery monitor
- Extra doors into the mid ship berth
- Tecma Easyfit short macerating toilet
- ProSafe FS30 galvanic isolator
- Powertec cellular/4G antenna